I resolve in 2008..
2. To take a long holiday and not care about accruing vacation time and requests for permission to go and filling up 500 forms before I get a day off.
3. To cook my special spinach lasagna at home without ricotta, fontana or good cream cheese. It's going to be a challenge, but if I master it, I know I'll be super-fat by the end of the year.
4. To gain 10 kgs. And not only on the stomach (I don't need to make a resolution for that unhappy occurence to happen!)
5. To visit Kerala and stay at one of those Ayurvedic spas. I've been pushing off this trip forever and I think I sure could use an oil massage about now.
6. To get a tattoo. Ganesha on my hip. It was supposed to be on my arm, but since I'm resigned to the fact I will never ever have biceps, and will be hippy forever, it's hip-time.
7. To have a well-stocked bar. Needless to say a martini shaker needs to be bought. As do several bottles of Grey Goose.
8. To write more often. Currently it's a letter a month. I plan to move it to a weekly schedule.
9. To shop for fewer clothes and books and for more furniture.
10. To find a boyfriend. Been single too long and the world is passing me by. I don't care about the "You'll find one when you're not looking" cause then they all think you're not interested!