I *heart* Bombay (and well..Boston)

I'm urban..in the way other people are mountain-people or tunafish junkies. I love city life...something about dreary concrete blocks and grumpy people totally gets my juices flowing. Ergo, this will be a blog about me, my two favourite cities (Bombay and Boston), my addiction to Vietnamese coffee and my views on Gregorian chant and it's efficacy in curing some types of tympannic membrane rupture. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas all!


And a very happy new year too!

12 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Hob Gadling said…

    Santa, you've lost weight! Have you been working out?

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, Baby! I wish I could wake up on Xmas morning and find you naked under my treet!

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    P.S. Merry Christmas, Vikster!

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice arms..cheers...:)

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger ... said…

    hey.. sorry to barge in like this.. merry christmas to you too.. i have a friend down here in delhi from LA.. do you know anyone here that he could meet??? please mail back at punjabidesiinla@yahoo.com

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wish you the same Vicky Boy!!!!

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger yusufyusuf said…

    Happy holidays...
    TARKAN NEW ALBUM:METAMORFOZ

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry Xma(n)s and a Happy New Year 2008


    Cheers
    IROCK

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    santa makes me smile....!!! :)

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bahut patla ha tu...

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I meant "tree" in my earlier comment... but of course, you are a treat!

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home