I *heart* Bombay (and well..Boston)

I'm urban..in the way other people are mountain-people or tunafish junkies. I love city life...something about dreary concrete blocks and grumpy people totally gets my juices flowing. Ergo, this will be a blog about me, my two favourite cities (Bombay and Boston), my addiction to Vietnamese coffee and my views on Gregorian chant and it's efficacy in curing some types of tympannic membrane rupture. Enjoy!

Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday! I'm in a mad mad mad mood.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you reply to Meenu's email? Sorry to post this on your blog but you didn't mail me if you took care of it.

    Take care,
    Priya

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Ipshi said…

    now that does look like fun.. wish ud write more often.. really love the way u write.. unfortunately i only discovered ur blog when u moved away... now i just wish u get a better job offer that brings u back here *fingers crossed*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home