I *heart* Bombay (and well..Boston)

I'm urban..in the way other people are mountain-people or tunafish junkies. I love city life...something about dreary concrete blocks and grumpy people totally gets my juices flowing. Ergo, this will be a blog about me, my two favourite cities (Bombay and Boston), my addiction to Vietnamese coffee and my views on Gregorian chant and it's efficacy in curing some types of tympannic membrane rupture. Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'm way to lazy to do my own writing..so..

Today was really awful.

I got out of bed just before breakfast because the smell of cooking bacon woke me up.

I feel sad, because Sarah and Britney are complete bitches. They told everyone I have an STD, just because I slept with both of their boyfriends on Saturday night.

I'm so hardcore. Me and Buzz went to the mall today, and I stole a whole heap of stuff. I got a Good Charlotte CD, a couple of DVDs and some new boots. Buzz got caught, but he fought his way out, and then we stole some lady's car and smashed it into a phone booth.

Last night I had to shave my entire body. Apparently, the lice that I caught from Amanda's friend are really hard to get rid of. I look quite strange with no hair and eyebrows. I'd post pictures, but my webcam is broken.

I want to tell the world that I love you all! You're all so special to me!

I am really annoyed with those assholes at _are_you_hotter_than_us_?, because I am so much cuter than them, and those photos don't do me justice. They can't reject me, so I'm starting my own rating community. Click here to join (the first five applicants are automatically accepted).

Today, I got a digital camera! Yes! Here's some photos of my cock.

I want to say thanks to the world for absolutely fucking nothing! You all suck. I feel so alone, no one ever reads this journal, or even comments to let me know that I'm not suffering alone. It's cold here, and I want to die, but I cannot figure out how many of you to take with me when I go.

I went to the doctor yesterday, and he said I have bipolar disorder, which makes me different enough to be interesting, but the same as all the other cool people with bipolar disorder.

You should all do this quiz! It's amazingly accurate. You just put in your name and birthday, and it will tell you you're a moron.

Has anyone noticed just how adorable puppies are? Especially in a stew with potatoes and leeks.

That's enough for now. But I'll leave you with this thought - sharing your life with strangers on the internet is the cheapest form of therapy available. Leave a comment and tell me I'm beautiful.

Created with the Gregor's Semi-Automatic LiveJournal Updater™. Update your journal today!
Powered by Rum and Monkey

16 Comments:

  • At 4:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I don't know about Sarah and Britneys boyfriends but I always did have my doubts about the real source of that hickey on the neck.
    I guess we can now very safely discount the whole story about a hot little girl from Bandra accosting you on the Carter road promenade.

     
  • At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice Blog Dude !!! and dont you worry YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL !!!

     
  • At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice Blog Dude !!! and dont you worry YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL !!!

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So this post was generated for you by some software. But you could have made it seem real by actually including those photos of your cock. No, I won't believe it if you tell me you have never photographed your cock. Post it and I'll leave a comment about it, er, you being beautiful

    Sanjay

     
  • At 5:41 AM, Blogger Archster said…

    Vikster is hawt. And im a liar.

    *grin*

    I kid i kid. Fun post i say!

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger kate said…

    OMG!
    I came up with an almost identical post..
    cept for the pictures and Amanda's lice..:P

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very Stupid VIK ... never expected this from you... I love your blog there i have said it, i even told you when we met... but you want it in comments .. there ill say it again.. I LOVE YOUR BLOG. but makes me feel stupid that i like someones blog who uses a machine to fill it up with CRAP!....

    tvam Mudha Asti!
    (By that you will know who this is)

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PEeka boo! I just thought I'd drop by and it looks like I'm gonna become a Vik-a-holic! :P Dude.. can't get enough of ya' and your posts! Amazing writing style- at the highest sense of the word! You'll make Shakespeare blush! :P

    <3 venk.

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Vijayeta said…

    Ok...3 things:
    1. U got compared to Shakespeare, i got compared to Christ by my commentors.
    2. U R beautiful! (I wouldnt want to hang out with you otherwise!)
    3. Men who read are indeed sexy. And men who can discuss what they read are even sexier (And no, i DONT mean The DaVinci Code!)
    4. How IS the hickey now? And r u still carrying the napkin?
    5. Hot girl frm Carter Rd...When did the "post-Cable TV generation" thought pop up in yr head?
    6. Will ppl actually come to Strand to see u if u mention it here? (In which case, i shall do so too!)
    7. As in, go somewhere n announce it beforehand on my blog. (U thought i'd go to Strand to see you?)
    8. Finally i get a mention in yr blog! But THAT wasn't a party. THE PARTY's end of this month ;)
    9. I loved this post. Imagined my horror from Sony TV instead of the puppies though!
    :)

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Vijayeta said…

    Whoops...i began with 3 things! Should have known to shut up, lest i be "LASH-ed" with nasty comments!

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Vikster said…

    Fcubed: Dunno if you go the bit about this being a fake post. FOr the record: I'll show you the napkin where the request was made..

    Jalaj: Fake or not,, I'm glad some post made someone say this!

    Sanjay: Pics of my cock? Well, since you asked me so nicely...

    Archster: Hawt? Tsk Tsk..Valley girl syndrome got to Chennai I see..

    Kate: Great minds think alike..pity about the lice though

    Anonymous: I was bored!!

    Venkat: Shakespeare? Whoa!! Which one of his comedies did he base my life on I wonder? I suppose tragedy would more describe it. I've always been rather partial to King Lear. Abandoned by 2 daughter and good third daughter gets poisoned. Abandoned by 2 boyfriends and good third boyfriend gets taken away..

    Hmm.

    Vijeyta: You deserve to be "lashed" at the post! There's a prty coming up? can I come? I wanna meet all your cool Blogland characters. I'll bring Qazi from Fame Gurukul. I know you "lurrrrrve" him.

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ..its weird..cos i read three blogs today ..and all three had the same "generated" live journal!!! some words were different. Did u change them???
    The hickey surely did something to you....whats wrong?????

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Parth Anand said…

    LOL..but your own writing for sure makes a more interesting read...

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where is it? Where is it? I tried all 2345 links on your site and then some. No luck. I did ask you oh so nicely ;-)

    Sanjay

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    If I had to choose which of your blogs was fact and which fiction guess which one I believe will get your pants on fire (Look at it this way you may finally end up with that HOT ASS you always longed for)

     
  • At 2:43 AM, Blogger Miss M said…

    Oh vik..YOU ARE GORGEOUSSSS!! =D

    I absolutely love the way you write! =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home