I *heart* Bombay (and well..Boston)

I'm urban..in the way other people are mountain-people or tunafish junkies. I love city life...something about dreary concrete blocks and grumpy people totally gets my juices flowing. Ergo, this will be a blog about me, my two favourite cities (Bombay and Boston), my addiction to Vietnamese coffee and my views on Gregorian chant and it's efficacy in curing some types of tympannic membrane rupture. Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Happy Bijoyadashami!


These are the eyes I talked about on a previous blog...It's like She knows what you want..

It was good to run into a regular blog reader last night at the Pujo. Much cuter than I'd have imagined..and also much more intelligent than about 90% of the gay men I meet..I mean the dude reads!! Awesome.

So looks like the general demographic of my blog reader is rather like the sort of people I like to hang out with and wish were friends. What a pity most of you are so far away...I would have loved to meet up someday. I already have met a few and have enjoyed the experience. Whether it's discussing the correct way to break syllables in Sanskrit or smoking weed while discussing old Doordarshan TV staples, I seem to have lucked out on having good, cool, hot people reading.

Also some possible love interests. I say possible since none of them live closer than 500 miles from Bombay. I say love because I'm too prudish to say lust. I say interest becuase like all things with me (excepting ass shape) , it's one-sided. I say interest"s" so that you know there's more fish in the sea if you don't start giving me any bhav soon.

Today is Bijoyadashimi (Bijoya to the Bongs, Dassera to us Konkanis, Dusshera to the vast musltitude of moffusil-types in this country). I hope good triumphs over evil in your house. I know my dad just agreed to give me equal access to the remote (case in point).

Onto Diwali and a series of blogs complaining about the noise and the smoke. Yippee!

Current Music:
So Lonely - Akon

I LOVE the voice in this song. I'm gonna talk like this even if it makes me sound like a spoilt Sindhan from Nepean Sea Road.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Be gracious to me, O Pradhana, who art Prakrti in the form of the elemental world. Life of all that lives. With folded hands i make obeisance to thee our lady,{O Devi} whoes very nature it is to do that which we cannot understand" --- Tantra shastra

    A prayer to the mother

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Dunce Happy said…

    oh that song is always so haunting. it makes me depressed.

    Duncy
    http://duncehappy.blogspot.com

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Miss M said…

    Hey nice blog man! Had a really good read! =D

    And Shubho bijoya to you too! Gosh the 5 days just fly by!

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger karuna said…

    Lil peeved about the sindhi dig after aallll those nice things u sed about yr readers!

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger Archster said…

    i agree. you do have some really cool readers. And some of them are hawt as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home