I *heart* Bombay (and well..Boston)

I'm urban..in the way other people are mountain-people or tunafish junkies. I love city life...something about dreary concrete blocks and grumpy people totally gets my juices flowing. Ergo, this will be a blog about me, my two favourite cities (Bombay and Boston), my addiction to Vietnamese coffee and my views on Gregorian chant and it's efficacy in curing some types of tympannic membrane rupture. Enjoy!

Friday, July 29, 2005

That brink of hope I saw for a while was nothing but a single ray of light,
light of lunacy,
there is no sanity in the eyes of the one I gazed upon,
just a cold heart,
without a beat,
no rhythm for my passion to dance to.
A shadow from the past.
The past I wish I lived in.
But No!
I will not let you suffer because of me.


so i shall hide...
... and nothing can hurt me.

(courtesy: http://xphdx.blogspot.com/)

This is JUST how I feel right now. And have been feeling since the phone call. Weird how much this speaks to me right about now.


3 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Harshad said…

    That single ray of light you mention was once enough to light up your life; And now suddenly it's all dark again.

    Why? Why now? Why here? Why you? Nobody can answer... I just the hope that you find comfort soon. Be well. God bless you.

    Oh, I don't know you, just came here via your photos on "monsoon" group on flicker - to your profile - to your blog.

    Anyway... I'm sure I know what you are going through. :-) Times will be better soon. Peace.

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmmm... melancholia is not a good sign, pretty boy. read ure resolutions, but think they're a bit farfetched. babe - i wud love to spew de kind of high brow nonsense u do... and i love de kind of serendipitious luck u have with men. babe - u meet decent, sweet men - and lots of ppl don't. why go down to de chandigarh himbo level just for de sake of heartache..?!

    chill, babe .. please!

    PS: thank gawd, u n i dont share de same taste in men, so we're not 'competition"! ;-)

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Toni Farley said…

    That is soooooo close. Yes, exactly how it feels *sobs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home